Close to the Hotel
- The Lac au Duc, with its 250 hectares, is one of Brittany’s most extensive water reserves after Lake Guerlédan which offers a multitude of fun and sporting activities.
- The Blue Green Golf is located at the foot of the Hotel, a beautiful 9-hole course. Possibility to make an Initiation to the Golf & course for the licensees. 10% discount at the Blue Green Golf!
- Water sports: Pedal boats, Water skiing, Sailing, Windsurfing, Canoeing, Sailing dinghy, Catamaran, Wakeboard, Stand-up paddle, and Towed buoy.
- Guided tour of the Circuit des Hortensias in Ploërmel on 2 courses, 5300 hydrangeas, 520 varieties from 15 species to discover.
- La Voie Verte: This former railway line offers a 52 km route. By bike, on foot or on horseback, it is an ideal place to find the pleasures of sport and nature on foot, by electric bike or mountain bike, rollerblading or even on horseback!
- The Forest of Brocéliande, beautiful place between moors and ponds. This wonderful place populated by the Fairy Viviane, Merlin the enchanter or the Knight Lancelot. Discover the Fountain of Barenton, the Val Sans Return, Le Chêne à Guillotin, …
- The Canal from Nantes to Brest, miles of walks on the banks of the Canal.
- Discovery of the Megaliths of Carnac, Walk along the alignments
- The Massif Dunaire of Brittany which extends on the communes of Erdeven, Etel, Plouharnel, Quiberon: stroll proposed to discover the fauna and the flora.
- The “belle escape” (from June to September) Family raid linking Redon with the island of Pies, a large listed natural site of the Lower Valley of the Oust.
- Archeosite of Monteneuf: site of the Straight Stones